Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cost? Free, we are a non-profit 501c3.
- What services do CFVF United provide? We connect combat female Veterans and their families to services in their home-based community that include mental health, physical health, social services, Veteran benefits and secondary educational needs.
- How can CFVF United help during my transition from service member to civilian? We can provide one on one support for combat female Veterans struggling with post-deployment mental health issues to promote improvement with re-entry into a parenting, spouse and family role.
- How can CFVF United help the community? We work with local community Veteran organizations to provide organizational 501c3 mentorship, linkage to non-profit Veteran associations, support and assist with local grant development to help grow and nurture Veteran family organizations.
- How can CFVF United help my female Veteran project? We can assist female Veteran projects by helping to construct grants, educational documents and research collections by providing a female Veteran driven input.
One ship sails east and another sails west with the self-same winds that blow.
Tis the set of the sail and not the gale that determines the way they go.
And the winds of the sea are the ways of fate as we voyage along through life,
Tis the act of the soul that determines the goal, and not the calm or the strife.
— Ella Wheeler Wilcox