Operated for and by combat female Veterans and their families of North Carolina.
- Family Support Program
- Mentorship Program
- Combat Female Veteran Alumnae Program
Our programs support our value.
Our Value= LOVE
- We value the Life after war of female warriors because they deserve the support and encouragement of a country they gave their life to.
- We value Ownership because we are taking responsibility to be there during the transition from service member to civilian. It defines our character.
- We value Valor because it takes courage to volunteer your life for the freedom of others.
- We value Edification because we are constantly learning how to enhance our life after war through education and support of others. We strive for improvements in Veteran related services that will improve the future generations of combat female Veterans and their families.
Serving Female Combatants with LOVE!